Click here for our current challenge.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Challenge #30 - Christmas is Coming!

Good Morning and welcome to a new challenge from Phindy's Place!  Christmas is getting ever closer and I hope you've had the chance to get a good start on making your Christmas cards.  This week's challenge is to make a Christmas card or Christmas project, I hope you'll join us and get another card made.  Just remember to use a Phindy's Place image!

Here are some stunning cards from the Design Team for your inspiration:

Linda Payne

Annika Ryan

Anne-Marije Poppen

Tammy Maynard

Cec Wintonyk

Ann English



Lynda Nielsen
 
 Anne Ray 


3 comments:

  1. Just finished my card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards again DTeamies!! I was ooh and aahing over these just minutes after they were posted on the blog! hehe.

    I know I say it every week, but such wonderphul talent to behold - and great for inspiration too! ;-)

    It's been another very enjoyable challenge to take part in.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, my name is Karen and I have a confession to make.
    I'm addicted to Phindy's images! Hehe.

    Another entry for this week's Christmas theme.
    Hugs.K.xx

    ReplyDelete