Click here for our current challenge.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Winners - Challenge #74 - Opposites on the Colour Wheel

It is time to announce the winners for Challenge #74 - Opposites on the Colour Wheel.


The random winner of a $5 gift certificate to Phindy's store is NANA CONNIE.


The Design Team has chosen this wonderful nostalgic creation by SHIRLEY as the Card of the Week. Shirley will receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy's store and will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot.

Congratulations ladies and please email Phindy to claim your prizes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited. Thank you all so much. I loved this card and am so glad y'all did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited , too. Going to get my first Phindy's digis!! Thanks you so much, Random Selector Thingy. :-D

    ReplyDelete