Click here for our current challenge.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Challenge #32 - metal

Good Morning and welcome to the Phindy's Place Friday Challenge!  Thank you for all your entries into Anne-Marije's sketch challenge, don't forget to check back to see who the winners are.  This week we are challenging you to use something metal in your card:  brads, embellies, what can you come up with?  Just be sure to use a Phindy's Place image with in your project!

The winner of the Challenge will be chosen by Random.org and will receive an $8 Gift Certificate to the Phindy's Place store. The Pick of the Week wins a 20% off voucher for the Phindy's Place store. Don't forget that once a month we will choose an overall winner from the weekly winners and they will be offered a Guest position on the DT - and of course a free image from Phindy's Place to use for that week's challenge!


Here are some marvellous metallic creations from the fabulous Design Team!

Anne Ray

Ann English
Ann English

Tammy Maynard

Linda Payne

Lynda Nielsen
Cec Wintonyk

Annika Ryan 


Anne-Marije Poppen



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations again girls! I'm hunting through my stuff now to find metal!! I wonder if I can find enough for more than one entry again?? Lol.

    (Can't help it - wish I had found Phindy's place ages ago, most of my cards now are made using these wonderful images.)
    Hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - here's my "first one" - lol.

    I think number two just might have to be Nana's Pies (I just hope what I have in mind for my bit of metal on the next one, you don't find too cheeky!! hehe)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entry no.2 in - hope you like my "Metal" on this one! lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I obviously love "Metal", as you can tell by my very first entry. Looking forward to getting out the heavy stuff!!!

    Great challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entry no.3 (in just two days) is complete girls.

    I know, you'd think I had other things to do like cook, and clean, and launder, and generally take care of the five kiddies and my husband.
    (I do really you know! Honest... Lol.)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This time i did use a Phindy image!!! I did give this card to the little son of our friends and he liked the little bells of metal i did put on this card very much!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such stunning dt samples, each one is so different and beautiful. Great inspiration. Off to dig up some metal embellies. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete