Click here for our current challenge.

Friday, June 11, 2010

First Challenge Blog Freebie!

IMAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED - please contact me directly for your copy of this image!

This little cutie is a freebie for my group on Paper Craft Planet - however, not everyone is a member on PCP and I would like to make her available to my other followers too.

Please read my ANGEL POLICY here before downloading.

"Beary Beautiful" is perfect for participating in our new "girly" challenge!
All I ask is if you download this image, you participate in our challenge - AND sign up as a challenge blog follower. Easy! Now you are all set to play along with us!

Image will be posted here though Wednesday, June 16th. If you sign up as a follower after that date and would like to receive "Beary Beautiful" as a freebie - just email me directly at phindysplace@gmail.com

Can't wait to see your "girly" challenge cards!

2 comments: